Roof Cleaning, Repairs & Coating in Hampshire
Roof cleaning in Hampshire is a booming business. There are many roofs across the county that have been neglected over time and could certainly do with a roof 'makeover'. One of the biggest problems for roofs in Hampshire is the growth of moss, lichen and algae that tend to thrive on damp roof tiles.
To avoid any large financial outlay in the long term it is best to have your roof cleaned and ideally sealed to provide a protective barrier against dirt and any forms of surface growth. If a house is near a busy main road, pollutants from traffic can result in a roof becoming dirty relatively quickly, compared to a roof situated in an area with less vehicles passing by.
Our roof cleaners in Hampshire have the professional expertise and knowledge to totally refurbish any type of roof. They will be able to carry out small repairs top broken roof tiles and replce any loose mortar that could result in unstable ridge tiles. At an additional cost, a roof coating or roof sealing can also be applied to keep your roof looking great in all weathers.
FREE roof surveys and quotes are available seven days a week from any of our roof cleaning companies in Hampshire. Just call us on 0800 849 9498 or complete our online enquiry form. Roof cleaning and repairs can be quoted for in Portsmouth, Southampton, Gosport, Aldershot, Petersfield, Eastleigh, Fareham, Winchester, Havant and the Isle of Wight.
1. 'Rejuvenates' older looking roof tiles.
2. Inhibits the spread of moss, lichen and algae.
3. Possibly add market value to a property.
4. Makes roof tiles water resistant, to stop water ingress.
5. Enables roof tiles to breathe preventing damp areas developing.
6. Stops roof tiles becoming brittle, which help to stop them cracking.Find Out More
• Filters out direct sunlight that can fade natural colouring.
• Slows down the growth of moss, lichen and algae.
• Makes roof tiles resistant to water penetration.
• Helps roof to eliminate static water vapour to stop moss spores spreading.
• Comes in various colours that can transform the look of an older roof.Find Out More
• Replace any deteriorating mortar between crests, ridge and hip tiles.
• Re-pointing of lead flashing.
• Ridges and crests re-bedded.
• Damaged roof tiles replaced.
• Check the overall condition of any chimney stack.Find Out More